CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 9, 2011

Waking up to Cinnamon rolls

Last night I decided I was going to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast.   Normally I'd make cereal if I'm feeling ambitious eggs, pancakes or waffles.   Since my boys were getting another snow day today I decided to channel my Donna Reed and make cinnamon rolls.  I made the dough in the bread machine last night,  then rolled out the dough and sliced it into rounds using fishing wire.   Kind of like floss but without that fresh minty taste.    The recipe I used came from here: clone of a cinnabon  then I placed them on a pan with foil and put them in the fridge till I woke up this morning.  I took them out and let them sit for about 30 minutes then cooked them as the directions said.   This is so much better then the cans of cinnamon rolls and I'm sure a lot cheaper then going to the mall to buy a cinnabon.   
Please note:  I did not wear heels or pearls while I made these,  yeah I'm pretty sure I was still in my PJ's    So try out that recipe and have a wonderful breakfast!

Before I baked them


Rolls after being baked,  tip: turn rolls over after cooking. Be
careful though as they are Hot!!


Rolls with cream cheese frosting


5 comments:

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick

Great, now I'm starving! :) I nominated you for this:

http://beadsbuttonsbubbles.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/

I gave u the stylish blogger award. come to my blog to claim it.

Military Spouse House

Hey Nicole. I also nominatd you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)

-Jordan

Nicole

Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it. You have all made me smile!

Jessie

These look good...Your making my water mouth! LOL

Post a Comment