CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 13, 2011

These are a few of my favorite gadgets.

Sung to the tune of "A few of my favorite things" by Julie Andrews from the Sound of Music
These are a few of my favorite gadgets.

Steamers that cook veggies without loss of nutrition , a food processor that chops and also makes pie dough

Juicers that juice veggies and fruit. These are a few of my favorite gadgets. Frappicino maker that makes me so happy, a quesdellia maker that makes them so snappy. A mandolin slicer that slices and dices with ease these are a few of my favorite gadgets.

When the waffles meet their maker and I'm feeling hungry.  All I have to do is remember a few of my favorite gadgets and then I don't feel so bad.    nice red  dutch oven and a lemon juice  squeezer 
 cool daddy deep fryer to make yummy game food, a popsicle maker that makes  fudgesicle pops and a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer that does everything


Posted by Picasa
Be sure to Join Lynn and her swinetastic Kitchen gadget party tonight over at Happier than a pig in mud.

9 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud

Lovin' it! Thanks for bringing the music to the party:@) You mentioned some fun toys, Frappicino maker... very nice!!!
So glad you joined in Nicole, Happy Valentine's Day-enjoy:@)

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm

Great gadgets!! I also have those same shelving systems. Love them!! Since I have a small farmhouse kitchen, I am thrilled to have those shelves to store things in my basement :)

Blessings!
Gail

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts

Great shelves for storing all those wonderful gadgets...Have a wonderful week!!!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry)

Your gadgets would make me happy, and so would your storage shelves! I have been thinking of adding some to the basement and wondering if I will forget about them down there! Linda

dogsmom

You know I will be dreaming with that song in my head all night.
Very creative post.

bj

I'm lovin' your cool gadgets and those shelves.:))
xo bj

Jacqueline

I loved the application of music to your selections of fabulous gadgets. Now I will be singing that in the kitchen.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day.

Denise Marie

great shelf for all the gadgets. Love your banner motto.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy

Hi Nichole! You have lots of neat stuff there. I have an orange and a blue dutch oven similar to yours, and I love them! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. We are getting a lot of snow right now.

Take care, my friend and God bless you ...

Kathy

Post a Comment