CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 6, 2011

My Super Target Find

Check out this nice chenille throw I found at Target yesterday. We were
looking at shower liners to replace our other one and I came across these.
It only cost $4.98 how great is that?? They were in the 75% off home section
where you find decorative pillows and stuff. The pillows still seemd a bit pricey to me.
I'm using the throw for a blanket for my boys since it seems to hard for them
to make their bed with the regular comforter, I thought I would make it
easier on them.

3 comments:

Lesley

Love it. It looks snuggly and warm!

I live in western Canada and I just heard that we are getting a Target in my city. I'm sooooo excited!

Nicole

Ooh I'm excited for you, I love target. Sometimes I feel it is my home away from home. I'm not sure if it works the same way in Canada but if you go onto their website you can print of coupons that you might need and pair them with regular manufacturing coupons. Great way to save money, just check first since they might have different rules up there. Oh and the blanket is very snuggly.

Jessie

Wow what a great bargain....Hi I am your newest follower ..I also have 3 boys! I am looking forward to your blog!! Check out my new blog http://all4memories.blogspot.com

Post a Comment