CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 7, 2011

Move it move it to the Linky Party

I like to move it, move it.  I like to move it move it, I like to move it, move it.  Ya like to move it.  -
Of course that is made famous by the cute and clever Madagascar movies.   It's party time people and time to move on over to check out other's blogs.   You never know what you will find, someone you can relate to because much like you another blogger has been stuck indoors with her kids because of the endless snow and cold weather.  Or maybe some inspirational project.   Perhaps there is something you have wanted to redo in your house but your afraid to and then you find someone who has already done a renovation project and that will give you the courage and strength to face any DIY projects yourself.   I had so many wonderful people join my blog last week, so this party is completely worth it.  And ya know I often find myself checking out blogs within blogs.   I think it also makes people feel appreciated when you do acknowledge that your following them.   I know I try to let people know when I'm following them,   so don't be shy just introduce yourself.  I promise that my computer doesn't bite.  *ha ha*
Be sure to click on the following link: Home maker on a dime linky party
Hope to see some new blogs!!

P.S
Here are two blogs that I started following last week:
Five Seconds from crazy.   A fun, zany blogger who tells it like it is.  She has a great sense of humor and is full of creative ideas.
and Military Spouse House:  a sweet blogger who has so many wonderful projects  that you definetly don't want to miss out.

If your not already following these two lovely ladies then be sure too!!

4 comments:

Amy

Hi Nicole!
I am here from the linky party and I am now following! :-)

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/

I just want to say great name. I am a new follower from Monday swap. I live in Liberty Missouri so we are fairly close.
I gave you a shout out on my blog.

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick

Hi Nicole! Thanks for following along and saying hi! Following you :)

Larissa

Hi Nicole! Thanks for following me, I'm following back now.

Post a Comment