CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 10, 2011

Awards Galore

I have been awarded 2 awards  in the last few hours or from the last time I posted,  I am ecstatic.  I've never received any type of award before let alone 2.   They have truly put a smile on my face despite the hectic day of having children at home cause of a snow day. 
I will take these one post at a time:
I would like to thank A Crafty Southern Chick  and Jordan @ Military Spouse House for the Versatile Blogger Award
Here is my first Pretty Award: 

-Thank & link back to the person who gave you this award
-Share 7 things about yourself
-Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
-Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award, and let the giver know you accept the award.

Here are 7 things about me:
1. I met my husband on an aol chatroom (dial-up?!?) , he lived in NH and I lived in KS.  We tried the long distance stuff for awhile and it was very hard so I finally moved to NH.
2. My husband proposed to me in Brugge, Belgium next to a canal with Swans, we joke that the swan was holding the ring.
3. This summer my Husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary, which I posted about our plans in another blog post.
4. The farthest I have travelled to with my family minus my youngest son is to New Zealand and Australia.
5.  I have 3 wonderful boys,  ok wonderful when they are asleep.  They are amazing and each a precious gift from God.
6.  I'm baptized as a Greek Orthodox but recently I became a member of the United Methodist Church.  When I was a child, I never really understood church probably cause it was in Greek *literally* and I just didn't enjoy it, I went because I had to go.  Now I go because I enjoy it and I want to go. I love learning how God and the Bible affects my life and how I can relate to sermons at church. I also enjoy that my children are getting to grow up where they can enjoy God and Jesus in such an awesome way.
7.  When my husband takes the kids out I've been known to get on the Wii and sing on American Idol.
finally here are the fellow bloggers I would like to pass this award on to:

5 comments:

jandjhome

Thank you so much! I loved reading your 7 things. Thank you for thinking of me.

Jessie

Awww...Thank you so much I always look forward to reading your blogs...

Lesley

I have 3 boys, also, so respect to you baby! I know how crazy it gets!

Chrissy

What a sweet story about you and your husband. Thanks for sharing about yourself and the award. I just shared the Stylish Award, so now I have to think of 7 new things, hmmmm......

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy

Hi Nicole, congratulations and thank you very much! Your blog is versatile and wonderful. Have a great weekend, and God bless.

Kathy

Post a Comment