CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 31, 2011

Linky party

Well its time once again for another linky party via Homemaker on a dime if you haven't already tried this out be sure too.  Even if you have atttended before you can still come again you might come across new blogs that weren't here before.   Just be sure to follow the rules as she has so generously stated.   Plus these blog swap parties are a lot less stressful then say swaping your house to someone you have never met.   
So kick up your heels and join the party!

Don't worry you don't have to be decked out like your from the 80's I just found this picture and thought it would be fun to post to make it more fun!

10 comments:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime

Thanks for linking up again :) Follow others as they link up, leave them a comment, so they can follow you back. Happy Monday, Nicole!

jandjhome

Hi there, I'm here fromt the blog swap. I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to read more and that picture is awesome!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime

I'm a follower, too. Thanks.

Creative Escapes

Hi - I found you over at SJ's Blog Swap! Can't see where you take your blog! Come over and check me out! www.mycreativeescapes.blogspot.com

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for stopping by from SJ's linky party, and for following me! I am following you now too. Your Valentine's Day/Love theme is so pretty. Take care, and God bless,
Kathy

Lesley

Hey there! Found you through the blog swap and love your blog! Seriously, I found myself drooling over your cheese and bacon paninis!

Military Spouse House

Hey there! I came over from the swap party as well! I love your header and the rest of the love theme! So dang cute!! I was excited to be your 10th follower and get you into double digits! So exciting! :) I look forward to reading more from you!

-Jordan

Jennifer @lifecraftsandwhatever

Hi! I'm here from the swap party, and I'm your newest follower!

Debbie Moore at Slice of Pie Entertaining and Cookbooks

Hey Kansas Mom! I jumped over from the swap party and I'm gonna follow you. I'm a grandmother of one sweet little girl and enjoy sharing with young moms. Your boys are adorable and I know every day brings a new surprise! Come visit me ... you might find a recipe or a story that makes you smile. Nice to meet you.

Chrissy

Hey there, I am come to visit from the Swap Party. I love your 80's photo, I probably have a few of those myself:0 I am your newest follower, isn't this party just great.

Post a Comment