CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 9, 2011

The futures so bright

On Friday I received my final birthday gift.   
I finally got a Haan Pet Plus steam mop.   So far I love it,  this mop had received many good reviews a lot better than the infamous Shark steam mop that just looks pretty but that’s about it.  You add distilled or purified water with the provided cup into the reservoir.   You plug it in and let it heat up before putting it onto one of the many provided cleaning pads.   Then you clean, our floors were covered in black something that wasn't coming up no matter how often I would get down on my hands and knees, no Mr. Clean just wasn't cutting it.   The water heats up to 212 degrees and did an awesome job.  Almost all of the blackness was removed and it just made the floor look so much brighter and cleaner.   Even better the floors feel great on my bare feet and since I'm not a fan of socks inside the house unless it’s really cold I like for my floors to feel smooth and not gritty or sticky.   The cleaning pads can be washed in the washing machine on gentle cycle with no bleach or fabric softener.   I look forward to a future of clean floors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment